The CS 440 is the basic model of Dual. Processed solidly and easy to use, it is the best solution for the entry into the world of vinyl. Due to the pre-installed tracking force and antiskating force the startup is as easy as winking – unpack , connect, put a record on and enjoy the music.
Weight balanced tone arm. Pre-set tracking force and anti-skating. Headshells with 13mm (1/2-inch) – fixing-holes. Torsion headshell.
Vibration damping wooden chassis. Floating sub chassis. Aluminum platter with antistatic felt mat.
Belt drive with polished flat belt. Electronically controlled DC motor. Viscosity-damped arm lift. Automatic tone arm cue. Auto Stop with tone arm return. Supplied with magnetic AT 91E cartridge.
- Speed r/min.: 33/45
- Speed accuracy: +/- 0,12 %
- Rumple unweighted signal-to-noise ratio: 46 dB
- Rumple weighted signal-to-noise ratio: 68 dB
- Cartridge system: Audio Technica AT 91E
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Depth sensing capability (300 Hz): 70 µm at 315 Hz
- Connections: 1 x RCA Stereo Cable, 1 x Ground Cable
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 420 x 125 x 360 mm
- Weight: 3,78 kg
- Power supply: 12V DC, 150 mA