Phonic entry-level power amplifiers maintain a solid performance at an affordable price.
The MAX series amplifiers provide a range of different power options, and are rich in added features.
Input to the MAX 1500 amp is achieved via an XLR and a phone jack, and output can be achieved through either Speakon connectors or traditional binding posts.
The MAX 1500 features ground switches, user-defeatable clip limiters, selectable high-pass filters, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel and bridged operating modes, making the MAX series amplifiers ideal for real world, large scale application.
- Output power: 450W @ 4 ohm
- Professional quality performance
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable peak limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable high-pass filter at 30Hz or 50Hz
- XLR and 1/4 in. TRS input jacks
- Binding post and Speakon outputs
- Front-mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset, power on/off muting