Phonic’s MAX 2500 power amplifier provides 750 watts of power at 4 ohms — ideal for medium- to large-sized venues, clubs, churches, etc.
Phonic entry level power amplifiers maintain a solid performance at an affordable price.
The MAX series amplifiers provide a range of different power options and features, and are rich in added features.
Input to the MAX 2500 amp is achieved via ‘combo’ connectors that accept both XLR and 1/4 in. jacks, and output can be achieved through either Speakon connectors or traditional binding posts.
MAX 2500 features ground switches, user-defeatable clip limiters, selectable high pass filters, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel and bridged operating modes, making the MAX series amplifiers ideal for real world, large scale applications.
- Output power: 750W @ 4 ohm
- Professional quality performance
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable peak limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable high-pass filter at 30Hz or 50Hz
- XLR and 1/4 in. TRS input jacks
- Binding post and Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset, power on/off muting