The River is a 3T entry level coaxial interconnect with both center core and shielding made of 3T conductors.
The center conductor is made of 19 strands with each a 150 micron diameter.
In combination with the extra Linear Structured Carbon (L.S.C.) layer around the center core, there are two very innovative (Hybrid) technologies together to open doors to the highest quality in musical experiences.
The shielding is made of 40 3T conductors combined with 2 layers of multiple, heavy silver coated, high quality copper strands.
VDH’s exclusive 3T technology gives you a much higher resolution and richer detail compared to any other metal technology used so far.
- Cable type: coaxial: single core, triple screened
- Application/Design purpose: audio interconnect unbalanced
- Conductor material: 3T + HYBRID: Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer + 3 layer screens of silver plated copper
- Center conductor construction: 3 screens (metal)
- External diameter: 7.3mm
- Dielectric strength/test voltage: 300Vrms min.
- Connector types: RCA Rhodium coated
- Lengths: stereo pairs with RCA connectors in 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, and 1.5m
- Jacket/Color: Hulliflex® halgen free, blue