The DM5.0s is made to cut through the mix for detailed live vocal performance.
High SPL capabilities combined with a supercardioid pickup pattern means the microphone can produce high gain before feedback and a high signal to noise ratio.
The microphone also features an on/off switch which has been specifically designed to ensure silent switching during performance.
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Impedance: 600Ω
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity: -52dB (0dB = 1V/Pa)
- Off axis rejection: >20dB at 180°
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin old plated XLR to XLR 5.0 cable length
- Housing: Solid cast metal alloy
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 16kHz
- Weight: 300g