The SL 1224 mixer is a studio/live mixing console with built-in full duplex USB interfacing.
Designed to cater for a wide range of mid format mixing duties, the SL 1224 includes many features suited to both live sound and home studio applications.
- Mixing channels: 18 (12 Mic/Line + 2x Stereo + 2 AUX)
- Inputs: 12x XLR, 14x 6.3mm jack
- Outputs: 2x XLR, 2x 6.3mm jack
- Headphone output: 6.3mm jack
- FX: 16x Effects: (1) Hall1 (2) Hall2 (3) Room1 (4) Room2 (5) Room3 (6) Platereverb1 (7) Platereverb2 (8) Platereverb3 (9) Chorus (10) Flange (11) Delay1 (12) Delay2 (13) Chorus/Room1 (14) Chorus/Room2 (15) Bypass (16) Rotaryspeaker
- EQ: 3 band with HPF
- Phantom power: Yes
- USB: 16 bit / 48kHz
- Signal to Noise ratio: -127dBu ±5dBu Mic Pre Equivalent Input Noise
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz ±2dB
- Display: 12 segment Level LED with power and phantom power indicator
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 80 x 400 x 475 mm
- Weight: 6.85kg